Instead of singing can you pay my bills.. I’m singing can you achieve these goals. Well can you?
Has the new year excitement already worn off? Have you been stuck in a rut? Did you even set any goals for this year?
Listen, I’m here for you. I understand the importance of goal planning and knocking each goal out. (Mama said knock you out..) Do you know how many times, I said I would do this or that and didn’t. Well I’m tired of saying it. I want to accomplish something in my life and I can’t keep putting things off like I’m gon’ live forever. (Forever young, I wanna be forever young)
Let me bust this knowledge for you. There are five reasons I’ve identified that keeps people from reaching their goals.
- Procrastination- Just continuously putting it off like you got all your life to achieve these goals, some of these goals you have will keep you from living at your full potential unless you achieve them. Get to it.
- Don’t know where to start/No Vision- Where there is no vision, people will perish (Proverbs 29:18). Go to God and ask Him what He sees for you this year.
- Starting too many projects- You trying to do everything at once, meanwhile everything failing. Why not stop doing the juggling act and focus yourself on a few things, that way you can do them well.
- Lack Focus- You too busy worrying about everybody else on the road instead of worrying about what’s going on in your lane. You rather scroll on social media and look at other people making money, than making money yourself. Tisk. Tisk.
- Give up to soon- You don’t work long enough to make anything happen. Listen achievement isn’t a wish in the genie’s lamp, no it takes commitment.
Many times, we have great intentions when we start, usually it’s that “New Year, New Me” or “This year is going to be my year” and that’s all good but if you don’t have the drive to take you to the finish line then all that is just a bunch of hot air.
I don’t want you to reach December 31, 2018 and have all these unchecked marks. I want you to succeed, I want us to succeed.
And this is how you can do it.
I’ve built a 10-page Goal Planning Companion that will assist you in setting vision, writing out the goals, setting up the plans and tracking your progress. It’s all in one guide for you. It comes with Monthly and Weekly worksheets and even allows for personal accountability. The best thing about the worksheets is it comes as digital copy so you can print out as many as you want.
Nobody wants you to win as much as I do, that’s why I did all the work for you. All you have to do is write it out.
Goal Digging Worksheets
10- Page Goal Planning Guide Companion that will assist you in writing a vision, setting SMART goals, monthly and weekly planning, and a tracker to make sure you are working towards each goal consistently. Plus more!
You can even join my free Becoming a Goal Digger Facebook group. This group is dedicated to helping you set Monthly goals that you will then set up weekly and daily goals to achieve the monthly goal. It is a 4-week group, that is cycled out monthly. I am a firm believer in not just telling people what to do but showing people what to do.
Why do I cycle the group every 4-weeks?
They say it takes 21 days to form a habit. I am here to assist you in forming that habit and provide accountability.
Why is the group free?
It is currently being offered as a beta group.
Who can join the group?
Anybody who is serious about setting goals and crushing them.
How can I reach you with further questions?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org